http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Living on the edge - How to save money

Because my income decreased during my futher education I had to shift the lifestyle I've incured.
So I started to analize where I need money and where it is pure luxury to spend it on.
That's why I start this serie "Living on the edge". I will describe how I saved money and will share my thought and experiments with you.

First of all I live in Switzerland. Everythin here is a little bit more expensive than somewhere else. So I was thinking about buy the expensive food and hygiene products in Germany. Why? Well hygiene products are around 1/3 or 1/2 of the price in Switzerland. But there are some problemes first how to get there...I don't have a car and with the public transport it is also expensive so I have to buy a lot that I can get the ticket price out. Another "porblem" is that I could invest the money in a swiss store so the people working there become enought money so they can life in switzerland too.

So i decided whene I visite my family who live near ther german boarder I will go and buy some stuff in germany like the hygiene products. So I can combine two things without extra costs. I would have visited my parents anyway so I could also go and buy some stuff there.




So the first step is to combine things, expecially whene you have extra cost to get there. If I need to go to Zuerich for example I would try to meet up with some friends too. So I could do the stuff I have to do and then see some friends.


Also first I thought I can't go out so much anymore and do stuff with friends. But then I realized I can organise small events who you don't have to spend an amount directly from hell to have fun. For instend in summer you could meet up at the lack or a river instead of the swimming pool. In spring/autumn you could do a movie night or thinker something. In winter you could bake some cookies ect.


What also helped me a lot so I don't have to pay so much to the public transport is a combie abo for people under 25. So I only have to pay half of the price and after 19.00 I can get on the train for free. In switzerland it is called  Gleis7/Halbtax and costs about 300 CHF. What I wanted to say if you use a lot of public transport watch out for abos and combie abos and callculate whitch one is the best for you.


I also tried to change my nourishment not only because I have to look one how much money I spend on it but also for a more balanced one.

So I will share some tipps and reciept with you that aren't expensive but well balanced and delicious :)

Well I guess that's enought explanation for this project ^^ Hope you stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment