http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Monday 28 September 2015

AnimagiC 2015

This post is all about what will come or at least what I haven't done at the Ani xD As you can see there aren't a lot of picture, because I had to realize that I'm still not besti with the hot temperature nor the sun 8"D so I just did two "shootings" and some "Don't jugde me because I'm a special Snowflack"-Picture xD
PinkiePeri as Star Guardian Lux
Source: League of Legends
I also was going to the convention with to high expectations so the disappointment was preprogrammed. That's really sad but I actually have to say, I heared a lot about it and how amazing it is and stuff like this. It isn't a bad convention but it wasn't that "blow of my socks" convention and for me two days (one to and one back) of traveling wasn't worth it. Next year I planed to be on more german conventions but I guess I will try to not hear what other think about it so I don't run again to a convention with this huge load of expections ^^

Altought I've meet some nice people and it was a funny weekend  and I finally could buy some mangas again xD Now I can wait for maybe another year till I buy the next ones xD

And now enought of my grumbeling here let's enjoy the pictures instead.


            
       PinkiePeri as Star Guardian Lux                                               Vannessa Kunz as Shiro                                 Source: League of Legends                                                  Source: No Game No Life

Hope we see us soon. The next Convention I'm at is a tiny little one in Switzerland called Aki no Matsuri ^^ But if you are intressted in shootings don't mind to contact me. You can do this one FacebookInstagrammFlickr or via Mail (missbenu@outlook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment