http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Polymanga 2015

 My first time that I went to the biggest Anime/Manga Convention in Switzerland :)

This 4 days were amazing :) I meet a lot of people and also see some friends ^^ and of course I was walking around taking pictures :D
Actually I shoot like a mad head 8,D but well thats another story I guess ^^'
It was my first big convention, where I took photos that looks like something x,D




























I traveled to Montreux with some strangers and one of my friends was coming later on the same day. So on the first day I was completle on my own 8'D
 I had enoutgh time to look around and ask some cosplayer if they would like to have a short shooting :D My favorit Cosplay were the Ork and the magician from the game "Shadow of mordor".



But there also were some other amazing cosplayers and of course I shoot alot of friends ^^' I guess I have to manage my sheduling so I don't go crazy when I'm at conventions.


I also shoot a cutie in a yukata *-* Oh man how I love Kymonos and Yukatas 8D She was first not so sure how to pose and very nervous but after she had seen the finished photo she was extreamly happy :D It is one of the best reward ever you can made :D





I also shoot some friends and friedns of friends as you can see in the pictures below ;)


       


also had a Haikyuu shooting :3 man I love the anime ^^



 

The whole haikyuu set should be warm and so I tried to edit it with some warmer colours. Hope you cab see it ^^'



And of course they shipped someone so we had to make a "romantic" picture ;) That was really hard, beecause we had the "shooting" on the staircase.



And another highlight at the polymanga was the opertunity to shoot with Ashen Sky. I had seen here befor on other conventions and on the internet. I really love her cosplays and steampunk outfits ^^ So I was a little bit nervous ^^ Yes, Photographer get nervous too and fell like creepy sometime ;)
After a while I my tension was gone and I had alot of fun shooting here :)


      




If you want more pictures go visiting my Flickr or Facebook Page
I also have Instagram!










No comments:

Post a Comment