http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Wednesday 10 June 2015

The grafitti shoot

This post is about a shooting with some interessting background ^^.

I was walking home from the trainstation, because I took the wrong train I had to walk another way home.

And because of this lucky circumstance, I found a long bridge with alot of grafittis. Because I really like "Street-Art" I wanted to organize a shooting there.
No sooner said than done! I round up some friends and then we got out for a shoot. Of course it was January and bitter cold xD Well timing isn't always my strenght.





Because I wanted to combine the Cosplayer/Model and also the Street Art I had to experiment more than usuall. And the cold didn't helped, so after I guess about 30min we were going back to the train station. 




So I hadn't so much time to try out a lot and every thing has to be fast because the Cosplayer and also me were freezing and would be snow womans ;)





That you can check out the Cosplayer/Models here are the credits in the same order as the picutres are.
Iggy as Gothic Lolita

Asaliachan as Kentin
Source: Sweet Amoris

Suon Cosplay as Mizuki
Source: Dramatical Murder

If you want more pictures go visiting my Flickr or Facebook Page
I also have Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment