http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Monday 1 June 2015

Hohenlychen Shooting

And again my blog becomes spooky


For today I have also something goulish and something wonderfull 8DAs I explained Surya and JuubeiChanXx asked me if I would like to go with them to Berlin and shoot at Beelitz and Hohenlychen, two top lost places! 


This post is about Hohenlychen. It is a little bit far away from Berlin and is off the beaten track. BUT it is very beautiful and has some dreamy atmosphere *-*


As I sad it will be something ghoulish and something wonderfull. ^^




JuubeiChanXx cosplayed Touka from Tokyo Ghoul.

As you maybe can see was Hohenlychen first a tuberculosis sanatorium for kids and after that it was an Officer Candidate School.

There were two different "main" buildings, where you could go in. One had a small swimming pool with a glass roof, as you can see it in the pictures.




And Surya wore a Alice in Wonderland inspired outfit. 

We had a lot of fun even thought it was bitter cold!



         

JuubeiChanXx as Touka Kirishima
Source: Tokyo GhoulSurya as Alice
Source: Alice in Wonderland

If you want more pictures go visiting my Flickr or Facebook Page
I also have Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment