http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Fashion Shooting with SuiBui

I really wanted made a fashion shooting, so I asked a friend of mine if she would like to dress up and stand in front of the camera :D

It was very cold but also extreamly funny 8D as always with her :)

I tried to focus more on the beauty editing as I would usually do ^^
And I tried some black&white editing. I usualy don't like this kind of picture but I think it fits well.

You may ask yourself, why I don't like black&white pictures.
Well the reason is very trivial. I love when the pictures have a huge load of color so it looks like in a dream or in a fairy tale but also looks real.


I very often don't do a lot of retouch. The standart is some light beauty retouch (eliminate pimples, soften skin, eliminate flighing haires and sometime brightening the eyes, so that they pop a little bit out) and contrast and brightness adaptations.

Normally I would "rush" trough it, but this time I wanted to really focus on the beauty and the fashion. So it took me some time until the retouch was like I want it to be. The hardest part was the flighing hairs. XD They are everywhere and they are way thinner than when a person wears a wig. But it looks more natrual and healthy natrual hair is so beautiful *-*


She is a very talented and beautiful Cutie! Go and check her blog out, it is far better than mine 8,D

www.suibui.blogspot.ch





No comments:

Post a Comment