http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Hetalia, Hetalia every where



My friend is such a huge hetalia fan, that she infected me with the "Hetalia-Virus" too 8'D.

The characters are all very sweet and cute and it is a nice "every day anime" x,D

On the day the shooting was talking place it was very beuatiful weather and very windy. But also pretty cold I guess ^^'

So the perfect weather to shoot two nordic characters. :P






It was very funny to shoot with these two :) They were both very creative and wanted to have good pictures. They also prepared a tea set and a great britan flag:) AND they also had some picture ideas in mind :) That is just lovely *-*

               


They also had fake guns so we could make some "warish" pictures as you can see below.





I really enjoyed the shooting with thes two loveys :)

Here the credits so you actually know how they name them self :)



Iggy as England


Source: Hetalia


M2 as Scotland
Source: Hetalia

If you want more pictures go visiting my Flickr or Facebook Page
I also have Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment