http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Friday 27 March 2015

Samurai Girl Studio Shooting

Today I would like to talk about my first "Studio Shooting". I guess it sounds way better than calling it "home imporved shooting, cause weather was bad". 



I wanted to organise a shooting on a weekend, so I asked some of my friends. The day befor we should had meet the weather changed dramatically. It started to rain and was very windy. Because JuubeiChanXx was cosplaying Juubei Yagyuu from Samurai Girls we decided that the shooting should take place somewhere it isn't wet or cold.
And one hounted the other and we decided it would be the best if we would shoot in my home ^^ 


Luckly I have large windows so a lot of light could come in also when it is cloudy :) 
But sometimes I wanted to enlight one half with the natrual light and the other with a unnatrual one so I just placed a standard lamp near the mode. The effect is as you can see in the upper photo very special.






Also because my floor is a bright laminate and I didn't wanted in the photo I just placed a blancked in the floor.  


Btw. that is JuubeiChanXx first totaly selfmaded cosplay I think she did a very good job :)

I again learned a lot for example that a old light bulb can also be a interesting lighting tool. Also I learned how to reinforce tha color of the eyes even when I look back I definitly overdone it in the first photo.



JuubeiChanXx as Juubei Yagyuu
Source: Samurai Girls
If you want more pictures go visiting my Flickr or Facebook Page
I also have Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment