http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Friday 27 February 2015

Tokyo Ghoul Shooting

My second Shooting was with JuubeiChanXx

This time it wasn't as spontaneous as the first one. Also I have learned that I should change my storage setting. So the camera also save the RAW Files.

What is this RAW?

Raw, as the name says, it is the format where the camera didn't do alot of compiling. So you could say it is a pure image. A JPEG has alot of information but also alot of information got lost by converting the shot. Whene you edit a picture (as for instance in Adobe Photoshope) the RAW image has alot of more detailed information and when you want to edit the dynamic there is a bigger range. It is like a negative. You can't actually upload the RAW file but you have alot of more information than in the finished image.

Also I got alittle bit more of a plan than the last time. We were heading to a lost building.


JuubeiChanXx and I drove to the building and then her car transformed to a changing room xD She had to change from the normal girl to Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul and the transformation wasn't that long. She put hear selfmade mask on and also alittle bit of make up and of course her lenses, it would b a little bit scary if her natrual eye colour would be red. After the transformation we got into the lost area and searched for some good places. Of course we found alot of them. 



For the people that never heard about Tokyo Ghoul here is a short summary of the plot.

Strange murders are happening in Tokyo. Due the evidence at the scenes, the police conclude that this attacks are the results of ghouls. Ken Kaneki and his buddie Hide come up with the idea that ghouls are imitating humans. Little did they know. After Ken Kaneki survives a deadly encounter with Rize Kamishiro, he woke up in the hospital. After recovering, Ken Kaneki discovers that he is not the same person as he was befor the encounter.

At the time I wasn't reading nor watching it, but JuubeiChanXx  explained the plot so thrilling that I was intressted and I started to watch the anime, sadly I hadn't enought time for watching the hole anime, so I just had seen the first two episodes.

But anyway now I am up to date with the manga :D

It was again alot of fun and something really special to shot in an abandoned place. 


If you want more pictures go visiting my Flickr or Facebook Page
I also have Instagram!



Ken Kaneki by JuubeiChanXx
Source: Tokyo Ghoul



No comments:

Post a Comment