http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Saturday 7 February 2015

How did I came to photogaphy?

I am really sorry that I didn't updated much since august...


In August I started to work full time, it was and is a time where alot of things changes for me..so I really had not enought time to write a proper post for you all...but that will change, I promise ^^ I start to post more frequently and tell you more about my passion and where my life leads me . 

I started with Flickr and also made a own Facebook Page. So don't hesitate to follow me on this two pages ;)

Also I discovered an old passion called photography again ^^ Which makes me really happy :D

So now to the topic of this post...


How did I came to the passion "photography"?



Well...It all started when I was in puberty...I wanted to express myself and my emotions in a creativ way...First I started to draw so and I wasn't so happy with the result...I couldn't explain every thing in my head (emotions and stuff) as I wanted..then I started to write some poems...again not the result that I wanted...I often go out for a walk in these days and I tought maybe I could take a camera with me and maybe...just maybe every thing that is stucked in my head will come out and be molded in to something that expresse my emotions... So I take my digital camera with and shot some pictures...I was really statisfiy with my shots and also felt releved from all the hormones and emotion that runs troue you whene your in puperty. With the time my shots get better and better..After school I came home grabed my camera and got outside and didn't came home until I got some beautiful shots or I became to dark to take pictures without a flash, 'cause the flash of my digi came wasn't that nice and I just love the natrual light, the flash would just "ruin" the natrual look.

I grew up, my hormones just calm down and my emotions weren't a mess anymore. A new eara has begun...I had alot more responsibility and not so much time for the photography anymore..also the muse to take awsome pictures was gone...I concentrated on school and my apprenticeship...

After 5 long years not touched my camera for once I started to cosplay, because alot of my friends were doing it and I was curious. After I finished my first cosplay (Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones) I just went on a convention with my friends..there I heard there were some cosplay meet up's all over switzerland. So I headed to the next Cosplay meeting and there I found some new friends and let and take some pictures.

After such a long time I touched a camera..there was that feeling again...the urged to illustrate some thing that is stucked in your mind...to capture the moment...so you can share with every one else...to illustrate something fictional but in your own, real world...her and now

That was the moment the photography fever got me again. I searched for some good dlrs cameras for beginners, 'cause I wanted to have more controlle over how the picture looks also my digi cam is really old. Yeah I didn't throwed it away, she was lying there all the time in a drawer.

It is really ironic I started to cosplay for fun and to have some nice shots and now I am the one who is taking shots and have found my old passion again. Of course I love to make cosplays and also wear them but it isn't the same as photography...

Cosplay is something that I have fun with and photography is something where I truly can just let all the tought, fears and worrys go and be in my "zone".

And that is how I discovered my old passion again.

No comments:

Post a Comment