http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Friday 6 March 2015

Hamatora Shooting

This shooting was very spontaneous. This time with Asaliachan!



I wanted to shoot in a chineas garden, so Asaliachan an I went to Zürich.

She dressed up as Satou Nice from Hamatora. This outfit fits her very, very well *_* Sadly I never watched the anime so Asaliachan gave me a short summary. Yeah at this time I wasn't anymore so into animes. But that changed a little bit trough the last half year ^^


So for every one that also don't know Hamatora here a short summary.


A special power was found in a limited number of human beings, know as "minimum holders". In Yokohama, the detective team Hamatora, formed by two minimum holders named Nice and Murasaki comes across some information connected to a serial killer beeing pursued by theier old friend Art.

So the whole anime is placed in a huge city, not like the chinese garden. But anyway we gave the location a shot and if it don't fit we could always go to the "downtown". 




We wanted to try some different poses and settings. Actually this photoshooting was at least for me more like an experiment and to get to know my camera better. And well I get to know my camera a little bit better. 




 Asaliachan as Satou Nice

Source: Hamatora

No comments:

Post a Comment