http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Kumon and Japan Impact

On Saturday my friends and I were travelling to Leysin and Lausanne.

I had to get up on 6 o'clock in the morning..Jumping in to my new Cosplay, Daphne Black from Scooby Doo :)

And heading to the trainstation, where I meet my friends, Angela and Surya.

On 8 o'clock the train leaves and the journy beginns :D

We have to change the train two times until we got to lausanne. After we got to Lausanne we had to change the train once more for two times ^^

We got to the japanese school, Kumon, at about 12 o'clock.

The view was so beautiful <3 There was two buildings and alot to see. First we headed to the top of the first building. There was a flea market and a chamber of horror. Of course the two horror freaks wanted to go in the very dark course. Maybe you can imagen how easily I am scared. So we have to take of our shoes and wait a moment, so we don't run into the people in front of us...We got in and on the left side there was a bock where you should write your name in it. The door closed behind us and it was pitch-dark. Angela writed her name in the book. We walked, Angela in front, Surya in the middle and me the chicken-hearted at the tail, I will regreat this later x,D


We wasn't able to walk around the first corner, because we didn't see much x,D so we got out. After calm down a little Angela and Surya wanted to go again. I was thinking ok it will just be dark and maybe some scary places but nothing more, nothing to go crazy about ^^'.I knew nothing x,D

So we got in again, the doorman sad amused "Come out on the other door :)"
And again we just came in and the darkness surrounded us. Again Angela writed her name in the book and we searched again for a path. I was thinking I will hear when something scary will jump out, but I didn't wasn't thinking what can be in the back, oh dear!

So we walked around, there were some little "roomes" with allusions on famouse horror movies. So basicly nothing so scary, BUT that wasn't the only thing in the chamber of horror as you may can imagen. Every where ther were people, clothed in black so you can't see them. They hided every where. Some just siting there with a mask on and making noises other walked behind you and "haunted" you other just gasp you or pat on the shoulder, that was the moment I regreted that I was on the tail. That was so scary, cause every camber of horror that I was in, if there were actors, they never touched you and that makes the whole scene alot more scary. I was so scared that I trembled. After we got out I countinuing trembling for about 15 minutes xD

We walked a little bit around and got on the second floor. There was a smalle japanes fair with some games to play. Angela tried the "Shooting range". She just missed the 4th price about 10 points!
On the same floor you could try on a yukata :) If you ever tried to wear a yukata or a kimono you know how hard it is to bind them. Fortunately the student dressed us, other wise I would be trying and trying to put it on x,D


 

They took a photo of us three and we could chose witch backpaper we wanted. It was pretty cool.
After that we were going down to the basement. There was a restaurant and a underpass to the second building. In the underpass there wear lockers for the students and a room where they made mochis on fixed times.
In the second building you could let paint your nail and wear a cosplay. Surya and I got to the nail studio. We were talking to the students afterwards. It was very fascinating. The students came here to switzerland to learn Englisch and French for 3 years and after they graduate they going back to japan.



Then we had to kill a little bit of time befor it was time to eat mochi. Angela and Surya wanted to go to the chamber of horror again. So they went in again and I just waited outside. I hear them scream and "runing" into the exit door. They got out and said in the last room there was someone that was hiding in another place than the last time and he/she was haunting them to the exit.
So I am not the only one that got scared ^^' Yay not feeling like a giant chicken-heared, just like a normal chicken-heared x,D

After that it was time for Mochis :D

They build up a vat and pour the rice in. Then they beat the rice with wooden mallet. The rice will be come very smooth. After that you could choose with flavore you wanted. I choosed green tea and soyabean powder. They often will be eated on new year.

While we wear eating mochi one asked if he could take a picture of us, 'cause we wear cosplays. :D
Of course we taked pictures with him. After we eated our mochis we got our bags and coats.

We got a little present, because we collected all four stamps. It was a little game, you had to collect all 4 seasons.
The present was a little bag of japanes sweets :D

After collecting all our belongings Surya and Angela had to change to there real cosplays.
Next we were taking some "mountain-selfis" and then got the train back to Lausanne.



We had to take the metro to get to Japan Impact, the one and only metro in switzerland xD

After we got to Japan Impact we were a little bit lost, because of the location. It was a very long gangway and we walked from one end to the other. I was very suprised about the high amound of cosplayer and also alot of cosplayer that I recognise :D


       


I took some photos, asked some cosplayer if they had interest in a shooting and just walking around and stuned how different this convention is than the others, that I had visited (JAN and Aki no matsuri). I will definitly go again on a Romandy Convention, maybe Polymanga ^^








In fact these were my first hallway shoots :D I was pretty nervous ^^' But after I ask the first person it wasn't that frightening anymore :) I can't wait to go to the next convention and take alot more hallway shoots than this time ^^ Maybe then I have some business cards so actually the cosplayer will find themself properly :) 




 We catched the metro on 20.40. We had to change the train in Olten. We had to wait and the train had delay :( so we wandered around the trainstation and found an photo print automat...And we all printed one picture, sadly I couldn't print a picture directly from my camera so I printed an old cosplay foto that I took a while ago :D I planing to built a board where I can put some picture, taken by me, on :)


I get to bed at 1 o'clock xD Puh that was a very long day ^^



2 comments:

  1. gahhh it was just a great day even though it was exhausting xDD your photos turned out so well !!
    I´m looking foreward to Polymanga *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was great but very exhausting xD I was wasted the day after x,D
      Ahh thx >-< even I had not so much time to adjust everything ^^
      Can't wait *___*

      Delete