http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Saturday 14 February 2015

First cosplay shooting!

My first cosplay shooting with my own DLRS camera was on 12.September.2014.

It was a really spontaneous meet up with a friend of mine. I had some freetime and ask some people if they had time to do a shooting. My friend Jeff the Cosplayer just sayed that she got some sparetime, so we decided to meet us in Bern. I just grabed my camera and rush out to get the next train to Bern. ^^ 

After I arrived in Bern Jeff the Cosplayer just arrived with her school suitcase. So we traveled first to here home so she could get her Cosplay :) She wasn't sure which she should wear and then decided for Hades Saidoneus from the Anime "Kamigami No Asobi".


I had to confess that I never see not to mention knew about this anime...so she just gave me a really short summary about the plot and the character...
I think alot of people reading this have the same "problem" as I had...or more the question what is Kamigami No Asobi?
So short summary for the people not knowing...
It is a Anime based on the game witch is identically named. The game is a otome game. So what does otome game mean? It is a game genere targed to the femal market and is something like a dating game. A side goal is to have a romantic relationship with one of the guys or girls. 


You may ask now, but what is about the plot?
Here it comes. ;)

There is a young heroine, named Yui Kusanagi, she discovered a mysterious sword. This sword transports her to a another world where she meets the god Zeus. Yes, the greek god Zeus, you read that right. Zeus invites her to attend a school in another world. Well of course Zeus is a teacher in this school teaching the meaning of love.

So after we dissipate my lack of knowledge we were ready to shot. :D


In the begining we were both alittle bit timid, because we had actually no plan x,D.
But after we just decided for location and a pose the hole thing begun to roll. We got alot of good shots and had alot of fun :)

Also I learned alot of things, like have a plan befor you runing out to a shooting. xD


And of course here is a picture from the shooting :)

Jeff the Cosplayer as Hades Saidoneus
Source: Kamigami no Asobi




If you want more pictures go visiting my Flickr or Facebook Page
I also have Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment