http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Wednesday 29 July 2015

JapAniMangaNight 2015

I know, I know it's July and I'm uploading stuff from May „wink“-Emoticon But I can say it was worth it to wait „wink“-Emoticon


I couldn't manage to shoot a lot of people, actually I had 2 shootings at the JAN. BUT I actually can say I surpassed myself with these two Series :) 



Why I just had time for 2 shootings, weeelll my friend Azur asked me, if I'm intressted on working on the picture wall. I said yes and asked two of my friends if they would like to helping out. Well that was a long weekend I can say ^^ We had so much people in front of our lenses but I only had time to do 2 shootings xD How ironic 8,D But I had a lot of fun ^^
                      


Yui~Cosplay as Belle
Source: Beauty and the Beast


No comments:

Post a Comment