http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Monday 13 July 2015

The ADD Serie - What is it?

Hello folk!


This Post Serie is something I really, really want to do, because on my way trough life I realized more and more how much ADD affected me and also my surrounding. So I will start a Serie about it, what it is and how it affects the person who has it and their surrounding. Also I would like to write what you never ever should say to a ADD person and how you should "behave" in different situations. Briefly what ADD is and the advantages and disadvantages.

First of all what is ADD?

ADD or ADHD is the abbreviation for Attention Devicit (Hyperactiv) Disorder. As you can see there are two different "types" of this Disorder. The one who isn't hyperactiv (harder to diagnose) and the one with. I can just speak for the ADD part, because I'm not hyperactiv. But the main characteristics are the same.


Often ADD is diagnosed in the childhood, moste common because the child is hyperactive or can't controll their impulse.

ADD Children are easy distracted, often don't finishe task, forget about daily tasks/activities, tends to daydream, interrupt others and have often a low self-esteem. Just to list some of the symptomes. 


The Disorder isn't curable and is a part of the person who has it. The "only" thing that this person can do is to learn to live with it and train themself so he/her can concentrate on what they read or what other people are saing without drifting away. Yes, it will be frustrating at some points but in the end you will realize, that ADD is a part of who you are and that it is totally fine!

Next time I will explain how it affect the people who are concerned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment