http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Red bowtie shoes

I have really small feets so for me it's hard to find some pretty and cool shoes. So I made some really sweet shoes for me. I used a old pair of shoes and paint them red. Yeah…I love red :3

What you need:



- A paintbrush
- A tube of acrylic paint
- Old newspapers
- Protecting spray
- Something for decoration (I used a red ribon)
- Some glue (e.g. hot glue)


The first step is to stuff the shoe with newspaper, as shown in the picture below.



If that's done. You can start to paint the shoes. Just paint as if you would butter a bread or paint a wall. Maybe you have to do more than just one layer, that's depends on the colour you shoes have.
I painted tow layers, but the blue ground colour is glimmering trought. If you don't want that you maybe have to do a third layer.

When the paint is dry you should protect the colour with a special protecting spray for acrylic paint. Let the protecting layer dry. 

When the shoes are completly dry, you can start to decorate. (e.g. with a bowtie)

Let the glue also dry and you have a "new" pair of shoes!   



Hope you like this DIY, if so let me know :3 You would make me happy, if you show me your new pair of shoes. ^^


See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment