http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Thursday 19 June 2014

Montreux and Château de Chillon

Today we (two frinds and I) travelled to Montreux. It was a great day :) The sun was shining and we were fooling around. We walked to the "Château de Chillon" (Castle Chilion). And we found some really nice places were we had to take pictures. For example the trainstation Veytaux-Chillon or the Castle itself.




Yeah as we walked to the Castle my frind made a foto of me...and then the "fotoshoot" began. I will show you some fotos.


That's the foto I talk about ;)




So I put my two pennies in and say Castle Chillon is a must see. So if you visit Switzerland you should travel to Montreux by Train or if you are in Lausanne or Genf you also can make a little boat trip. Sadly we didn't made it so far. But it was a awsome day!   




No comments:

Post a Comment