http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Hi to the World Wide Web

Hi everyone

This blog is for cosplay, photography and a lot of other stuff that is going on in my life. ^^ 


Maybe  I should tell 
something about me. I live in Switzerland. Yes, the little country that is famous for chocolate, mountains and cows.

I work as electronics technician, so brace yourself technical stuff is coming. Nah there will be some stuff about technic but also alot of other stuff.

I am 21 years old ^^ forerver 21 I hope x,D 




I like to read and watch movies/animes/tv shows also I love to travel and photograph  


So first here one, two pictures of my cosplay photography :)

At the left Surya as Touka from Tokyo Ghoul and at the left Iggy as England from Hetalia.



                 


I also started cosplaying. My cosplays are all made by me. I don't want to buy my cosplay, 'cause the main reason why I cosplay is to be creativ. So here my only cosplay that I have some proper pictures x,D 

Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones.





















My favorit book is definitly the Hobbit from J.R.R. Tolkien.
I can't tell what's my favorit movie or tv shows x,D there are too many xD It is kinda the same with anime/mangas, BUT one will always have a special place in my heart ^^ Yeh it is Fullmetal Alchemist! It was one of my first mangas that tramelled me ^^

I always want to travel to Hawaii, Japan (At least Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka), China (at least Peking, Xi'an, Shanghai, Lijiang), Europe (altought I visited alot of places here ^^ my to do list is long ^^ Paris, Dublin, Helsinki, Istanbul ect.) and maybe America (I am not so focused on it, but I would like to visit at least L.A., New York ect.)

Puh a lot of traveling that I wanted to do x,D


So..yeah,I think that's enough about me. 

Have a nice day and see ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment