http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Monday 23 June 2014

Cosplay meets Zürich

Yesterday there was a cosplay meeting in Zürich. So I just sliped into my Daenerys Cosplay and traveled to Zürich HB. We were over a 100 people and it was so much fun. I was thinking maybe they aren't so friendly because I'm a newbie at stuff like cosplaing. I mean it is my first cosplay ever and I did all (except for the shoes and the wig) by myself. But I thought wrong =D They were all so friendly. I was there with my friends but I also meet some new people. I get to know someone who wants to cosplay Daenerys Brother, Viserys. I really hope she cosplay him someday ^^ It would be great to cosplay with some together!

Here are some pic of me as Daenerys Targaryen






So I hope you liked it...I love this dress but there are so much that doesn't fit well or I think it shouldn't be so blabla xD See you  


No comments:

Post a Comment