http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Thursday 27 August 2015

Lola Bunny Shooting

Yeah it is a while ago but I wanted to present you another shooting set :D As you can read it in the title it is all about the beautiful Lola Bunny :D

Once upon a time...it was a hot summer afternoon AshenSky and I decided to shoot her new Cosplay. So we headed to the basketball court. And that is one of the shoots I could get there.


It was so hot and I would never ever again plan a shooting on a basketball court on a summer afternoon xD I nearly dyed out there, but it was worth it :)


For me it was a new situation, because the light was very hard. I also had to photography against the sun and another challange where the movements and other peoples playing ^^


But I can clearly see how I improved in this nealry on year of photography and hope I will learn a lot of new things one my way :)


AshenSky as Lola Bunny
Source: Space JAM

If you want more pictures go visiting my Flickr or Facebook Page
I also have Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment