http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Friday 8 August 2014

Edinburgh

So as I promise here a little travelogue ^^

A friend of mine and I were in Edinburgh in the summer holydays and it was really awasome <3
The city has a lot of old buildings and you are so fast in the nature if you want to. 
Only thing that really disapoint me was the "bad" public transport. I mean it's wasn't bad like they allways comes late or so...but in a bigger city you can't just have one tram line and the other public transport are with busses. But any way it was great, I mean look at this picture that I took on the way to the top of the Arthurs seat. That is a hill in the middle of the city.


The view of the top is breathtaking!



On another day we visited the castle and cramond (a small village on the edge of Edinburgh) If you come whene the tide is you can walk to the little island, unfortunately we were to late but it was really cool ^^

























And the next day I made a little boats trip and then walk a
little bit arround. In the morning it was really foggy...That was sooo creepy xD


SEAAALS <3


One late afternoon we visit the smaller castle "Craigmillar". It wasn't huge but very intressting and there aren't that much people so you can take all the time that you need to visit the castle.


So that's about all that I visited and have seen in Edinburgh. Sadly we couldn't go to the highlands =( But there will be a next time for sure! 

And because I am a huge Doctor Who Fan here my favorit picture from this holydays ^^


See you! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment