http://missbenu.blogspot.ch/search/label/ADHD

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Cosplay meets Bodensee

The Cosplay meets Bodensee was a while ago...but here is my post about it.

First of all there were so many people and it was really funny :3 but the weather well wasn't that great. So we were all lucky that we all get finally into the Sealife in Konstanz. So there was alot of see animals and they looked really cool. But unfortunately there wasn't enough space for that much people ^^' After the sealife we just walked a little bit arround and eat some food. After we all filled our belly most of the people just travled home, 'cause of the really ugly weather =,( 
But it was a really awsome day and now I miss alot of people. 
This time I wasn't as Khallesi there because it was really, really cold D= so I just enyojed the sealife ^^ 

That you can imagen how awsome the meeting was here some photos (that I didn't photografed :( 'because my camera is old and sucks xD).



















Hope we meet us soon again :3 probebly with better weather.

And every one that just read my blog hope you enjoyed the post!

See you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment